Our old homes and buildings require lots of love and support – if your company sells, markets or promotes heritage products, services, applications or solutions, then your company needs to be an NWHPS sponsor!
Sponsorships are the best way to promote your involvement in the community and engage with customers who like to support local business. At NWHPS events, you’ll meet existing and potential clients who are interested in the products and services you offer – and who appreciate your financial support of NWHPS’ initiatives. Face-to-face customer interactions, supported by pre- and post-event sponsor recognition, ensure that your community investment supports your customer marketing strategy.
You will be asked for a digital version of your company logo, your brief company profile and, if you wish, information about your involvement/association with the NWHPS. We will promote your sponsorship through these channels:
1) Your logo will appear on:
- the Heritage Home tour guide – the ‘passport’ our guests carry to visit each tour home
- NWHPS’ website front page
- Heritage Voice e-newsletter
- official documents and promotional materials
- our 35th anniversary 2014 home tour spectacular promotional and tour materials
2) Opportunity to present at heritage workshops
3) Recognition on all promotion and event materials, signage & website
4) 2 complimentary tickets to Home Tour
Sponsors and donors are entitled — and encouraged — to advertise their involvement in New Westminster Heritage Preservation Society by displaying a ‘proud sponsor of New Westminster Heritage Preservation Society’ digital logo (which we will provide) on their company websites.
To become a sponsor – or for more information, please contact Maureen Arvanitidis, president, NWHPS.